Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Gunnar turns 7

I can't believe that my baby boy turned 7. 7 years young!!! My baby!!! He is such a sweet boy and I am so proud to be his mommy. He is a great 7 year old. He LOVES the color green. Green everything!!! He still loves Mickey Mouse. He also really likes Lightning McQueen. He loves playing legos and XBox. He wants to be a Disney imagineer when he grows up. His favorite food is macaroni and cheese. He will eat chocolate anything. He also really likes bacon. : )


 We were really excited to be able to go to Disneyland for the boys birthday's. On their special day they get to pick everything we do. We have a special birthday hat that says Happy Birthday Jordan on the back. So, everyone wears it on their birthday. Gunnar was so excited to be in charge for the day.
 He won dumbo at the squirt gun game in Disney CA Adventure.
 We stated with his very favorite ride, CA Screamin

 A ghiradelli brownie snack!!!!
 Man do I love this kid!!!! Notice the shirt change, he wanted a Screamin shirt after we rode the ride.

 An ice cream after a cheese pizza.

We finished the day at Ride Makers where Gunnar made a super fun green remote control car. So fun!!!! 

My boy had a great birthday. He is really excited to turn next 8 year and get baptized. My kids are growing up. I am loving this stage of life. They are wonderful little people. I'm such a blessed mommy

Happy Birthday Gunnar!!!!

No comments: