Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Break

We were hoping to take a trip to California for spring break but, life is hectic and my hubby was too busy at work. So, we had some fun here in beautiful AZ. The weather has been fantastic. So, we relaxed and played and enjoyed not having the pressure of getting our school work done. 

 This is what it looks like when you take four kiddos to Costco.
 We went to a Dodger's Spring Training game.  It was so fun. We had great seats. It was a great game. There were really good fireworks at the end. The last song they played during the fireworks was "I Love LA".  It made me homesick. I got a cake pan in the shape of a LA Dodgers hat that I am so excited to use.




 We also made trip to the zoo. It was the most crowded we have ever seen it. The parking lot was full and they were sending people down the road to park. We got lucky and followed someone to their car.  It was still fun, since there aren't really lines at the zoo. It was a warm day. Here are my little monkeys.

 I took the kids swimming at the gym too. They have a great indoor swimming pool with a zero gravity area, a mushroom spilling water over, and 2 big water slides. My kids are fish.
 I took the kids to Rain Forest Cafe one day at the Arizona Mills Mall. It is just like the Ontario Mills mall back home.  When the kids were little they were afraid of all of the animals and the rain and thunder. They love it there now. We especially love the aquariums.



I am such a blessed mama to have healthy, happy, beautiful children. They are so good and kind and I am amazed by them daily. We had a great spring break.

Our last day of school is May 18th. Although we love school we are counting down until summer. Only 6 weeks of school left.

No comments: