Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 2 Cali

We still had our 2nd day ticket from when we went to Universal last December. So, we decided it would be great fun to check out the new Transformers ride. It was awesome by the way. Universal does amazing things. We also really enjoyed Water World, Animal Actors, and the Special Effects Show. So cool!!!! I might have broken my covert trip just a smidge. :) My brother Joe and his adorable little family came and met us. We love them!
 Sorry, sideways, I'm tired this morning. Such a cool transformer character though.
 Bear was terrified to go on the ride. I bribed him with a souvenir. So, he went, but he was not necessarily happy about it. :)
 They had a couple of the vehicles used in the movie on the studio tour. Pretty cool. The studio tour is my favorite part of Universal.

 Playing at the park by the incredible shooting ball pit.
 Then we took a trip to Dwight's favorite restaurant, The Bear Pit. Yummy Yummy!!! Here is Bear with his infamous pickle smile. They serve pickles, carrots, celery, and peppers before the meal.

 It's nearly impossible to get them all to look at the camera and smile at the same time. Oh well, they are so incredibly beautiful and I love them all!
I took the kids swimming at the hotel pool that night when we got back to the hotel at nearly 9:00pm. Man was this an exhausting day. So much fun though!!!

No comments: