Sunday, June 3, 2012

No Carb Left Behind!!!!

We really like to eat! There are some places when we come in to California that we just cannot miss. Bear Pitt is one of those places for Dwight. We always stop by Western Bagel just down Sepulveda from the Bear Pitt. (not pictured). Dwight loves their pizza bagels. I love everything there!!! Their chocolate chip danish is especially tempting though.  We also always hit Wahoos too. One of our favorites.  I miss Mexican food living in Gilbert.  There is a serious lack of it and I have an addiction to wet burritos. They make me smile. It's such a sad story. But, this trip Dwight took me to Paquito Mas and I was an instant fan! Yum!!! We also had Tommy's this trip which we haven't had in a couple of years. Oh food, how we love thee let me count the ways. A minute on the lips a lifetime on my hips. Back to my diet this week. :) 
 At the Bear Pitt. Next time I'll take pictures of the food. I was busy eating I guess. :)
 Paquito Mas. This is Heaven on a plate to me. You can leave the lettuce off though. :)
 I loved their salsa bar. The green salsa was da bomb!!!! Dwight love Coca Cola in a bottle.


 The kids and I outside of Paquito Mas. I love them.
 Wahoos. I love steak burritos with beans and rice served wet style. Probably my favorite meal.

 Dwight's Tommy burger. I opted for the tamale. Look at that grease. Guess that's why it tastes so good.


I don't think I have to eat the rest of the month. But, we had so much fun!!!! 

No comments: