Friday, June 29, 2012

Out for Lunch, Back in 10 Minutes

You know those signs you sometimes see in stores or on counters saying someone will be back soon? Well, we have been busy. So busy, having way too much summer fun. I will return to my blogging world soon. :) Can you believe that we are half way through our summer. 5 weeks in with 5 weeks left. I am devastated! I can't believe how fast it has gone. I need it to slow down. I want slow days with lazy summer fun. But, the kids and I are go go go kind of people. We hardly ever slow down. So our summer is flying by. I am feeling incredibly blessed though. Incredibly happy too. My kiddos surround me daily and I am just so pleased with the people they are becoming. They are good and kind. They are learning to be hard workers. Our house is cleaner than it has ever been and they are doing better and better with their chores. They don't fight much. Can a mom with siblings so close in age ask for more? Nope. They are amazing little people. They love each other too. We give hugs and kisses everyday and tell each other how much we love each other. We are so incredibly blessed. We are also sun kissed with our skin turning golden brown and our hair more and more bleached blonde daily. My kiddos have the cutest tan lines. :) I am a happy mommy.

No comments: