Monday, March 5, 2018

September 21, 2017 Gunnar earns his Arrow of Light

 First day of Cub Scouts to last day of Cub Scouts. Gunnar earned pretty much everything he could earn including his Arrow of Light and religious knot. We had a great experience in Cub Scouts. Pine wood Derby is a huge highlight. The first year was rough but, once my hubby figured out those little cars we were winners every time. I love being the Pack Committee chair while my boys were in Cub Scouts. I threw some pretty fantastic pack meetings. Our only disappoint was Gunnar received his Arrow of Light award in our new ward and the ceremony was a disappointment. But, we celebrated him and his hard work and we love Cub Scouts. (Boy Scouts on the other hand is so overwhelming and makes me want to puke, just saying) I love that I have these pictures on his first and last days.    

No comments: