Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Enjoying Every Moment

I have been organizing our school room. I unpacked all of the kids new curriculum and put it away. I looked through each of their schedules and all of the courses they are taking. Just to look at one of their daily schedules seems overwhelming. My own schedule though on our on line school lists all of their assignments for the day. My heart about stopped when I saw the list to be done each day. I panicked a little and felt afraid of what I am getting myself into schooling 4 children at home. Then I remembered why I am schooling them at home. I remembered that there is no teacher that loves them more than I do. That there is no one who cares more about their education and future than I do. I remembered that I have support from my husband and a great online school. I have the best kids who are so well behaved and mostly happy to do their school work. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to school them at home. It won't be a perfect education. I am not a perfect teacher. But, I love them so much and am so excited to learn and grow with them and from them. I love this video. I tend to handle big challenges in life really well, but I stress over the little things. My goal is to really enjoy every moment with my kiddos. They are growing up so fast. I am so thankful to be sharing my life with them and feel so blessed to be the mother of four beautiful children and the wife of my best friend.

"Moments are the molecules that make up eternity..." Elder Neal A Maxwell

No comments: