Wednesday, August 1, 2012

June Birthdays

Yes, it is the first day of August!!!!! AHHHHHH, so I'm a little behind. Savannah asked me yesterday if I had the pictures from her birthday and if I was going to post them :(. She is one of my biggest blog followers :) Sorry my sweet Savannah that this has taken me so long..........

Savannah turns 9 June 10, 2012
Savannah's hospital picture approx 24 hours old
9 months
1st Birthday

16 months

2 ish

3 yrs old

My sweet girl turned 9 years old. Half way to adult hood. I can't believe how time flies! She is such a blessing to our family. She is my biggest helper. She never complains when I ask her to do things. She is kind and thoughtful of others. She is so good. She is obedient and such a well behaved girl. She loves to smile and laugh. She loves to do karate and is really aggressive. She is so excited to start softball and is really serious about her skills. She still loves to bake but maybe wants to be an actress or model when she grows up plus a baker. I say a Food Network Star would be a great compromise. She is very self confident. I love that about her. She is proud of the girl she is and confident in her abilities to do or be anything that she wants. I am so thankful to be her mommy and so proud of the girl she is becoming.

For her birthday she wanted to have a water balloon fight. Her Daddy and Uncle Shawn were just as excited as her. :)


She wanted a Luau, so we had Hawaiian decorations and leis.
 The birthday girl
 The kiddos, mostly her cousins and one friend
Daddy soaked her, Happy Birthday Savannah
He seemed to get the most wet in the end though.



Mommy's homemade birthday cake

Happy 73rd Birthday Grandma Dee Dee


 My mom's birthday is June 13th. She is really difficult to buy presents for these days. She lives a very simple life. She just really wanted a yummy dinner. She chose home made cheeseburgers, potato salad, baked beans, chips and dip and chocolate cake. Yummy!


She let me take her to get new tennis shoes, which she needed so bad. She also wanted socks and her favorite oatmeal lotion.

I'm thankful to have my mom live with us. She is a great example to my kiddos and she loves them so much. She supports us in everything we do and is our constant cheerleader. I'm so thankful for all of the sacrifices that she has made for me over my life and the great example she is to me. I'm so thankful she is my mom. 

No comments: