Monday, August 6, 2012

Ready or Not

Today was the last day of summer. It is bitter sweet. Our lazy days by the pool will be fewer and we will spend hours reading, writing, and learning. Although, we love summer. We love learning too! We went out for a last day of summer celebration. We ate at BJ's and had a Krispy Kreme. 
 My kids were not thrilled at bed time after staying up as late as they wanted all summer. But, after lots of drinks of water and a little boy pretending he was sleep walking they are all asleep. 
These boys will wake up a 2nd grader and a kindergartener. 
 This girl will wake up a 3rd grader.
 This girl will wake up a 5th grader!!!!!
 My school room isn't totally done, there are still a few things that I want but I am more organized than I have ever been. I love having a room just for school. 

 


 

A fun quilt with a picture of the U.S. that I just made to hang on the wall. 

Ready of Not here we go!!!!!

No comments: