Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A few million pictures from our trip to Cali

 We stopped by my dad's grave. :( I love him and miss him so much!


 My grandma and grandpa and buried there too. 
 Getting ready to ride at Magic Mountain. We had such a great time!









 We ran into Paul McDonald from American Idol at Paquito Mas in Hollywood. He was really nice. So fun!!!! Our celebrity sighting for our Hollywood trip.








 We had dinner with one of my besties and one of my fav college roommates from my San Diego State days. Love you Ronna!
 We hadn't planned on going to Sea World. But, the kids had so much fun with their Jordan family cousins at MM, we decided to go for Sea World too. Dwight worked this day, so the kids and I hung out with his family and he met us later in the evening. 




 I don't know why, but this pictures of the back of my little boys heads is one of my favorite pictures. :)
 At the dolphin exhibit there was one dolphin that really like Gracie. Gracie was standing on the very corner of the exhibit and it kept coming back over to her and letting her pet it. She is considering being a vet now. :) She loved it. 



 LOVE this picture!!!! My heart belongs to these 5 people. 

 We ran into a Sprinkles. Yummy!!!!
 My favorite cupcake ever!!!!! The black and white. It is my perfect bite!



 Our drive home was really intense. There was some serious crazy down pour. The highway we were driving back on from San Diego became too dangerous to drive on and we had to make a u-turn and go around. We were all really stressed. It took us a little longer, but we made it and man were we glad to be home. We stopped by Culver's on our way home. One of my favorite vacation foods. You can't just eat there everyday. They have fried cheese curds to die for. Yummy!
It's really weird to go to California now that we've been here in Arizona for 2 years. Man does time fly. The first night we were there, there were riot in Anaheim. We couldn't help think how great it is to live in such a conservative state. But, as we drive through California I feel like I'm home. Everything is familiar. We have history there. We are becoming more and more comfortable here in Arizona though and I was happy to be home. Gilbert is incredibly safe and so clean. (like Duloc) 

We survived our first day of school! Let the count down to fall break begin!!!

No comments: