Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mom, Mommy, Mama, Mother.........

If I had a nickel every time I heard one of those titles in just a day I would be a wealthy woman. Of course, being a stay at home mom doesn't reward me with a big pay check or any pay check at all for that matter. But, I am a rich woman. These little kiddos who need me so much and come to me so often with their big and little concerns, wants, and needs give me more reward than any paycheck ever could. I'm thankful to my sweet hubby for always encouraging me to be with our children and supporting me as a stay at home mom. I'm also thankful for his example of love to my kiddos. My little boys don't tell me anything or ask for anything without telling me they love me first. Bear always tell me I'm the best mom in the whole world. Gunnar tells me he will love me forever and ever and ever and ever and ever................. I am rich in love. :)

No comments: