Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chore Charts

This morning I printed chore charts for the kiddos here. They each chose a character of their liking. Gunnar of course chose Lightning McQueen, Bear chose Spiderman, Gracie chose Powder Puff girls, and Savannah chose Tangled. They are very cute. They have 5 or 6 chores to do and each day of the week listed to check off whether they have done them or not. We are soooo busy right now. We have just over 3 weeks of school left and we have to work hard everyday to finish. We have baseball 4 days and week and swimming 4-5 days a week. It is crazy around here. Plus we have our church activities and I am trying to fit in my exercise. We alos try to have some fun. So, we need a reminder and some motivation to get our chores done. I have thousand of little stickers for the kiddos to chose from when they complete a chore. I have happy faces, robots, sports stickers, dinosaurs, pirates, summer stickers, and more.  My kiddos are busy cleaning this morning ready to earn some stickers. They are cleaning their rooms, picking up toys and dirty clothes. They are taking care of our animals, the guinea pig, fish, and dog. They are helping with dishes and cleaning their own bathroom.  The girls are great cleaners. The boys need some help. :) I am trying to teach my kiddos to be responsible and hard working. I love them. There is so much more peace in our home when it is clean.

No comments: