Wednesday, May 30, 2012

California Bound

We took a little covert trip to California this past weekend. Our trips to California are always very packed. We try to squeeze in as much fun as possible and visit as many people as we can. My sweet hubby wanted to take us for a trip where we focused on our little family. Just spent time together. So he told me we were going for a little trip to L.A. and that I wasn't allowed to tell anybody. At first I was a little surprised and reluctant. But, then I understood. He wanted just time for us without trying to meet the schedules and concerns of our friends and family. Just us. It was wonderful. We did miss our friends and family of course. We will come again soon. We are thinking August. We are sooo excited to see all of our friends and family then! For now over the next couple of days I'll share some of the fun memories we made and of course some of the million pictures that I took.

No comments: