Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cousins

I was looking through my pictures and found a few more from when Joe and his kiddos came to visit. William and Gunnar are great friends. 
We played with the kiddos while Joe and Dwight went out golfing. I love watching them. It's fun to spend time with them and build bonds with them. William had a little fever. You can see it in his eyes. :( He ended up with an ear infection. After I gave him some medicine he wanted to snuggle with Gracie and watch a dinosaur movie. Gracie was so sweet with him.
Bailey found one of the girl's headbands. It's is so cute on her. We made chocolate chip cookies too! Joe's kids practically lived on them while they were here. :)
This is the picture that I framed for my mom with the kids painted hand prints around it. I love it. 

 And the pictures that we purchased from the zoo on the camel rides.
We love visits from our out of town family and can't wait until they come again!

No comments: