Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

I had a great mother's day. My kiddos brought me in breakfast while I was blow drying my hair for 8:00 am church. Krispy Kreme and oj. Just what a mother needs to get her going for the day. :) They each gave me a card too. They completely fit their personalities. I love that. My hubby gave me a sweet card too and some beautiful flowers. When we came home from church I took a long nap. Best mother's day gift ever!!!! I love naps. Then we had nachos for dinner. Yum! 

I feel so very grateful to be a mother. My kids are healthy and happy. They are sweet and good. We share unmeasurable love.  I cannot imagine a more fulfilling life.  
Picture from last summer. It's time for family pictures again!


My brother Joe was here for the weekend and I bought the cutest picture of my kiddos and his at the zoo. I'll post it soon with lots of other pictures. I framed it for my mom and did paint hand prints of all the kids around the matting. (the kids loved having their hands painted) It turned out really cute. She loved it. I'm thankful for her and all of the sacrifices that she made for me to have a happy life.  She is a great example to me.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: