Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Love Letters

Since letting Gunnar sleep with me while Dwight was out of town he doesn't want to go to sleep in his own bed.  He wants to lay down in bed with me until he falls asleep. I just took this picture. He is laying in my bed now as I write this. Once he's asleep Dwight carries him into his bed and he is fine. I have to admit I am not at all sad about it. :)  He is growing up so fast. I love being his mommy. He sings me love songs and writes me love letters. He draws pictures of he and I together. I am always wearing a dress and I always look really skinny.  There is always a big heart. He is great at drawing hearts.  Bear has been writing me lots of love letters lately too. He wrote on one "I love you and you love me back" I thought that was so cute. I am so thankful that he knows that our love goes both ways. That we share love.  It is so cute that they call them love letters. They come to me with shy smiles and say, "Mommy I wrote you a love letter!" I am the luckiest mommy in the whole world.

No comments: