Thursday, May 11, 2017

2016 Summer Road Trip Day 7

The Arlington National Cemetery was by far one of my favorite places we visited. It is so beautiful. There is a reverence there and patriotism that is hard to explain. I'm so thankful for our beautiful country and all the men and women who serve and sacrifice to keep our freedoms. 




 The changing of the guard was amazing and so emotional.



Ben's chili bowl was delicious!

Dwight and the boys and I went to the Smithsonian National Zoo while the girls had a choir rehearsal. It was a very cool zoo. Very different than our little desert zoo. 


I had to take a picture of this cute little cat for Gracie





The sea lion exhibit it so very cool! The will follow your hand around the glass and play with you.




 We also visited the DC temple. I was shocked by how big it is! so beautiful!! We didn't have the time or opportunity to go in. Next time!

No comments: