Monday, March 5, 2018

October 4, 2017 Gunnar turns 11

I'm not sure how in the world my baby turned 11 but, it happened!!! It's bitter sweet. I am sad my kids are growing up but,  they are also really fun and I love seeing them grow and learn. Gunnar loves the color green. Green everything from head to toe! He loves video games. He is especially into Mine Craft right now. He loves chocolate, macaroni and cheese, and cherry coke. He is such a smart boy. He is really good at math. He loves building and creating. He wants to be a Disney Imagineer when he grows up. He loves to go to the gym with his Dad and earn his activity on his watch. He is obedient and kind. He is fun and happy most of the time. I am so very thankful to be his mom. He makes me so proud. He makes the world a better place. I love you more than chocolate Goober the doodle!

No comments: