Monday, March 5, 2018

October 5, 2017 Bear turns 13

Another teenager in the house, no biggie. This boy of mine has grown taller than me!!! It seemed to happen over night. He is the best teenage boy I know. He NEVER talks back to me!!! He NEVER says no to me!!! It sorta baffles my mind. His goodness is immeasurable. He is helpful and obedient. He is thoughtful of others and so kind. He loves to laugh and make others laugh. He loves watching Studio C and clean comedians. He loves sugary candy especially lollipops. He loves KFC and root beer (so much like my dad in every way).  He loves musical theater and is constantly singing around the house.  He is fun and happy. I am so proud to be his mom. He makes the world a better place. I love you until my heart could explode my Bearboy!

No comments: