Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 2

Disneyland. I somehow didn't get very many pictures on our first day at Disneyland. I left my camera in the hotel room and was just having so much fun I think. We had some friends come meet up with us and I was just a happy camper. I realized Tuesday morning that I forgot my make up bag. :( Maybe that's another reason I wasn't motivated to take pictures.

We headed to the park early. We had one day of early entry and we wanted to take advantage of every extra minute. We were only about 5 people back to get into the park. We headed straight for the new ride in Cars Land, Racers. We waited about 20 minutes. Dwight was able to get us fast passes so that we could ride again. The early morning at Disney is the best. Within the first few hours we rode most of the rides in California Adventure and decided to head to Disneyland for a bit. We got passes for seats for the World of Color also. We sat front and center in the soak zone. It was amazing. You do get really wet though. We were cold. We stayed from open to close and my kiddos were serious troopers. No stroller for the first time.  We walked and had dinner after 12 hours in the park. The kids fell asleep waiting for their food. :)

Things I don't want to forget about this day:
We were so happy. We felt like we were back home. My kids faces light up around every corner at Disneyland.


 Such a great day!

No comments: