Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bear's homerun!!!!

This little boy, who is one of my very favorite little boys in the entire world, who loves baseball sooo much he sleeps in his baseball hat, got a homerun last night at his baseball game. Oh why wasn't I video taping? His face was beyond priceless. He was so excited. Man can this boy hit the ball. It blasted all the way into the next fields game. I yelled for him. "Run, Bear run!!!!" There was a runner on first and one on second!!! It was so exciting. He imediately took off his helmet and came running straight to me for me to love him and tell him how great he did. I am not ashamed to admit that I was completely teary eyed over my boys little league home run. The tears didn't spill, but my eyes definitely glistened behind my sun glasses. I went to give him a high five and he looked at me funny and instead melted right into my lap so I could give him a hug. Then he went and high fived all of his teammates and was so proud. They did a couple of chest pumps and fell all over on the floor. :) 7 year old boys are a serious crack up. I am a proud mama.

No comments: