Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Growing Up

My kids have been growing just way too fast lately. I've been noticing how grown up they are. I don't have to get up with them in the morning. They get up and make themselves a bowl of cereal and watch cartoons until I get up and I'm ready to start morning scripture study. They play together and are so independent. I don't have to stress about them constantly and worry what they are getting in to. It is crazy how my life has changed and evolved over the past couple of years. I miss those years, but am so enjoying the amazing people they are turning into. 
 It is a reminder to me to enjoy ever day, every stage, and every moment with them. They are going to grow up.

This is from my very first blog post. They are so sweet. 


 We used to push two double strollers where ever we went. Wow those were crazy times. Our kids are so close together in age. There were a couple of really hard years as a mother of so many young children. But,  they are all such great friends, I am so thankful for how they came.
I love these kiddos!!!

No comments: